Welcome to GetGud Forum, Home of Orca

We have traveled to the deepest corners of the web for you. Premium Rank users will be able to put their hands on a priceless and special tool found nowhere else online for World of Warcraft Classic. The tool being mentioned is a unique addon that will greatly assist the player in leveling characters, dps/heal rotation, quest, gather herb, mine, skin, Gold farm, PvP and dungeons.

Learn more about it by signing up and reading the topics below!

Sign in to follow this  
Aphr0

The New Credit Store Payment System

In order to see the entire credit store you will need to buy at least 1$ in credit to be granted the premium rank, (some payment method requires minimum 5$ buy to work) . Once you get the premium rank you will be able to buy what you are looking for with the credits you bought. The new credit store use only credits from the forum, that means you will need first to buy the required credits you need and then spend those credits on the credit store. This way it is easier for us and safer. Once you bought Credits on the forum it will give you full access to the credit store.

--TO BUY--
-Load at least 1$ on to your Credit account (some payment method requires minimum 5$ buy to work)
-Navigate through the rest of the store
-Adjust the amount of credit to what you need to buy
-Use the credits to buy from the store

Click Here to Buy Credits Now!

Here to Stay

We love what we do and we wanted to deliver something for the user that would be clean and easy to use. It took time to release this platform because we wanted to put in place all the legal stuff and to get accepted in that payment gateway. It took time to release this platform because we wanted to put in everything place to make it easier for you to get your products sooner and easier. We also take this very seriously and want to give the best customer experience to you! We hope it was worth the wait and we apologize for the time we needed to make this come true.

We Hope you will enjoy this! Have fun!

** NOTICE: THERE IS NO OTHER RESELLER OF ORCA OTHER THAN THIS WEBSITE. ANYONE SAYING THEY ARE A RESELLER OF THIS PRODUCT MIGHT BE A SCAMMER. WATCH YOURSELF **

Welcome to our new GetGud.cc platform!

Next you will find the information on the new payment system we integrated that accepts dozens new payments methods including Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Transfer, E-Transfer, Bitcoin, Ali pay, WeChat pay and much more. They will be

How does this work?

NEW POLICY REGARDING PAYPAL AND OTHER PAYMENTS
================================================================================

We have decided to encourage people to buy with BTC. In order to do so, we have lowered our prices and implemented a Management Fee for all payments methods that are not a BTC payment.

Starting now:

1 Credit = 1$ USD BTC
0.90 Credit = 1$ USD Other payment method

Example: I want to buy something in the store that cost 25 Credit. If i pay with Bitcoin the cost will be 25$ USD worth of Bitcoin. If I pay with Paypal or with any other type of payment other than BTC the cost will be 27.50$ USD but will result into 25 Credits.

Price on store is 25 Credit and I want to buy it with Paypal, I do

25*1.1=27.50$ USD

So in order to get my 25$ Credit on the store using Paypal I need to buy 27.50$ worth of Credits with Paypal.

================================================================================

• Like 1
  • Haha 1